“ Man is all Imagination. God is in Man and exists in all of us and we in Him…..the Eternal Body of Man is The Imagination, that is, God Himself.” ——-William Blake
The Nature of the Soul is to be Creative. Our Divine Inheritance is Creativity. The Divine wishes to express itself through you.
What are you Growing, Manifesting, Intending, Becoming?
What are you Passionate about?
What does it mean to you, to live a Creative Life?
Be curious about the everything. Be Open to exploring new ideas, be Open to being Inspired by others. Create from your Heart Space, things that have value and meaning for you.
Here are 7 Ways to Focus and utilize the Theme of Creativity: Which one Sparks your Interest and what does the Title mean to You?
1) Creativity as Play/Exploration
2) Creativity as a Way to Open to Spirit
3) Creativity as a Balance between Discipline and Surrender
4) Creativity for Self Discovery/Expression
5) Creativity as a Tool for Growth
6) Creativity as a Tool for Healing
7) Creativity as a Tool for Problem Solving
Your Ability to Create is intimately connected to your intention to matter. If you don’t think that you, your ideas, or your work matter, you won’t commit to a Creative Practice.
“I AM a Vibrant Being, Full of Life, Joy, Peace and Compassion. I embrace the present Moment. I reflect my Inner Heart. I inspire others to let their fullest Light Shine Bright. I Create because my Soul is Free.”